<VV> Re: BOOKS

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Oct 14 12:34:18 EDT 2005

Folks
I submitted this list to a book reviewer of some reknown.
Here's his analysis

> From: "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net>
> Date: 2005/10/14 Fri AM 11:12:15 EST
> > WHAT?!!!
>
> How DARE YOU omit my favorite books?
>
> -Why Earlies are better than Lates
There were no pages between the covers!!! ???

-Cold Valve Adjustments Made Easy
Another one---no pages??

> -Electric Fuel Pumps for Dummies
You must present your "I'm a dummy" card before the clerk will let you purchase this one.

-Whines and Cheeses: a Guide to Virtual Vairs
The author's best work to date!!

 -All Choked Up: Carburetor Repair for the Fuelish
Written by Grant Young, Illustrated by Ray Hatchell!

-Give Me a Brake: Increase Your Stopping Power
John Stossel only THOUGHT he had it straight!

-How to Turn Corvair Steering Boxes into Money
Authored by Scott Morehead. Forward by Larry Shapiro

> -Your Corvair Sucks!: How Carburetors Work
---And don't work. Introduction by Steve Goodman

-When Vendors Attack!!
By Grumpy Dave Herrin, as told to Lon Wall

-Up or Down? The Convertible Visor Controversy
Afterword from the Concours Chairman

-Burst-O-Fuzz: Undocumented Corvair Options
Secrets not told to Bob Helt!

-How To Increase Your Drive: A Guide to Transmission Repair
Afterword by Walter Carter, "On the Road to Flagstaff"

-Watt's Wrong with the Electric Cooling Fan?
Who's on first!!

-True Confessions: I read the Tech Guide!
As told to Larry Claypool!