<VV> RE: Cool T-shirts.........

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 13:17:22 EDT 2005

Hey if you guys are interested, I did a couple of corvair art pieces
that are displayed on the NTCA web site,
http://www.northtexascorvair.org/

-Cash Case

On Oct 13, 2005, at 11:12 AM, mopar at jbcs2.net wrote:

> How about a convention T-shirt reminiscent of the old Ed "Big
> Daddy" Roth
> designs.
> Say a Buffalo with bulging bloodshot eyes, with arm around a
> scantily clad
> companion, driving a blown Corvair doing a burnout with a police
> car in
> pursuit.........Anyone remember Rat Fink?
>
> Gary Swiatowy
> thinking outside the box.........

Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 214-280-8998

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."