<VV> Providing Answers

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 17:10:03 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/14/2005 1:55:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> Nice thing about a Corvair is that it is really a pretty
> simple car. These days I need simple things.
>
> That said just about all of my Corvair knowledge was far out of date and
> the only similarity between the 110/PG I brought home and the Corsa I used
> to autocross was a top that falls off.

Why I love them!   They look great.....drive great......and are stoneage
[comparatively]  SIMPLE

Plus...for us that are over 50....90%  of stuff comes out the
bottom......things that are on top..are light!

I believe what made it easy for me to get back into the cars....I've always [
since 1969]  had  Vair powered toys...sandcars, boats...so the engine is a no
brainer....

Bodies / suspension are 60's....I turned 16 in 1963........

 Your Knowledge was Out of date???   Doubtful!!   just muddled by your
exposure to all the Newer stuff!

I  always laugh when people say you can't do "that"........and I've never
stopped since I learned the trick in the 60's.....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug