<VV> lower shroud question

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 14 19:41:24 EDT 2005

You need the lower shrouds in the winter to help the engine warm up quicker
and to provide heat. I don't have any stock ones right now, but I think
there is a sheet metal tab you bend over to hold the pins.  Keep asking and
someone will tell you/correct me. The adjustment of the damper doors-rods
from door to thermostats; I can't help you with as I have to refer to
manuals-haven't done the adjustment in so many years.

Chuck S
BBRT