<VV> Providing Answers with your BACK!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 21:20:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/14/2005 4:39:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

> Seems all they really want is for us to become their private mechanics.

I cannot believe how  niave some of you are!   But then again you grew up in
a sheltered life????  gggg

Always GET something 1st.......watch these people  to see who / what they
are...Just like you shoud be doing in your everyday life!

Be realistic!     Are these folks really "into Vairs"???  Have they ever
driven one before....or a AirCooled V W Beetle / Porsche?  There's always
exceptions to the rule....but odds are....IMO

Coyote Vairs [  Vista, Ca. ] will always give lots of info /
advice........drive the car to 2 or more meetings...with SOMETHING  done  since the last
meeting.....and things start to happen!  gg

BUT, I recently helped an elderly man who had no real love for the
car.....but had owned it for decades.....wanted to drive it again.........before he
died.........which he did last June.....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug