<VV> lower shroud question

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 23:33:42 EDT 2005

Hi Shaun,

I have early style lower shrouds and the pin is "captured" by the spot
welded assembly.  Someday I'm going to modify them and bore a hole so I can
remove the pin and replace the bushings easily.  I'm not sure what year the
removable pin with the metal tab was added to the Corvair lineup.  What your
suggesting would work in Art case though :)

Dan Kling