<VV> T-Shirts

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Oct 14 23:37:27 EDT 2005

So who cares if no white prints on the design???

I have asked for colored t-shirts using the same transfer and still vendors won't do it. My favorite Corvair t-shirt so far was the flourescent green ones Kevin
did for Gateway(?)... but mine's almost white again from washing...

I hardly ever buy t-shirts any more because the LAST thing I need is another white t-shirt... even if the design is cool.

Bill