<VV> Updating Answers

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Oct 15 10:23:58 EDT 2005

That's an excellent point - tires are a great example, the answers from
10 years ago are still somewhat true, but the wheel and tire selection
has changed considerably since then - I've made a number of updates to
my tire page because of that, and I probably need to do so again.  For
other things, some of the interchanges don't help as much because the
cars referred to are pretty old as well - it won't be long before you
won't as easily find an alternator for a '75 Nova, for instance.

--Bryan