<VV> Couple Vair Pics to Share

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 20:33:09 EDT 2005

Just sharing some new 'Vair pics...

New gift shop/country store type place opened up 'bout 10 miles away.
They built a vintage gas station as part of the outside decor. I got
permission today to drive the '64 in for some photos:

http://www.edselmotors.com/sinclairvair.jpg

and..this is the best fall color tree in our yard.  Looks so much
better in real life. Parked the 'vair under for a quick shot..and you
can barely see Ryans 65 on jackstands behind it. He's comin' home next
week..claims he's gonna get the powertrain in, and the car back on the
ground before snow.

http://www.edselmotors.com/fallvair.jpg

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===