<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 27 -- Heat Shields and Sand (Humor)

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 10:11:08 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/18/2005 6:52:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ncwitte at wittelaw.com writes:

Of  course, sand poured down on me. With a little work I was able to  separate
the duct work at the front and get a vacuum cleaner hose into the  duct.
Hopefully I won't have a sandstorm next time I drive the  car.

Norm Witte

Sooooooooo now we can call you the "official" "Sandman" of  CORSA????????

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Denham Springs, LA

By The way; Thanks you Katrina and Rita STILL haven't received my October
CORSA Communique!!!!!! We are still receiving mail 2 to 3 weeks after it's been
mailed!!!!!!!