<VV> The Corvair and "Darth Nader"... Little Corvair

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 12:56:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/18/2005 7:03:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

Calling  this nonsense Corvair related is quite a a stretch.

The only reason  Americans couldn't buy a Corvair is because Chevy quit
selling it.  It  wasn't the dad-blamed gummint.

And yeah, today's car really suck,  especially that C6 Corvette.  What a
pile.

mike

Speak for yourself....

Not all new cars "really suck."

I really like my 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser - Limited - Turbo.

Looks cool, drives great, has an excellent sound system, really comfy  seats
and it's FAST!

Tim Abney
IECC