<VV> PALM SPRINGS - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Oct 19 01:52:36 EDT 2005

Hey sorry this post is a few days late - I've been out with strep throat
and the recovery is slow.... but I should be well enough for Palm
Springs  which is next  weekend by the way. Linda and I will be driving
down and will be glad to bring any prepaid orders with us - that means
free delivery and 5% off the price as well! Go to our website (which
presently has an incorrect date for the event - it will be fixed
Wednesday morning) if you need more info or just give us a call at
503-434-1648.

We will be taking orders up until the day we leave (next Wednesday 26th)
BUT understand that the closer you get to that date the more the
possibility that there will not be time to get your order processed and
brought with us! In other words - order now to avoid dissapointment!
Thanks, and back to our regular programming. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com