<VV> Corvair clutch diagnostic puzzle

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Oct 19 19:43:04 EDT 2005

I agree with Craig.  On Friday the same thing happened in my '63.  The
bushings in the clutch pedal pivot went out, allowing a lot of slop.
Also check that the allignment shims on the end of the transmission to
crossmember are there.  I have seen them fall out and cause the same
problem.  Scary!

HTH
Geoff Johnson.