<VV> Rodent Repellent

Larry Forman Larry at Forman.net
Fri Oct 21 22:15:59 EDT 2005

Hi Rick,
Found here was a mouse/rat banquet meal:

1/3 each- Portland cement, sugar, and flour. Mix and serve.

Make sure no other animals will get at it.  Rats/mice LOVE the stuff, dine,
get VERY thirsty, and LEAVE to die.

I understand it works wonderfully.  But a kitty cat will do wonders
too.  More maintenance, however.

Larry