<VV> Vendor Bashing

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 17:33:38 EDT 2005

Actually, Joe...

 It was not I who withheld the name of the vendor in the exchange which took
place - what, about 2 weeks ago.  Let's try to keep the facts straight.  I
was simply supporting the position of the actual poster - I forget who it
was at this point - to do so.

If I recall correctly, you were pressing for the poster to reveal the name.
There were at least two requests on your part.  I don't recall ever seeing
the answer - in terms of the name being revealed.  If it was, I never saw
it - and don't care if I ever do.

I'm sure that I have posted vendor names in various past exchanges.  So, I'm
not really opposed to it.  What bothered me at the time was the way in which
you continued to press for the information when it seemed fairly obvious
that the poster had no intention to provide it.

I hope this provides you with a satisfactory explanation.  I'm responding in
the public area only because that is where you pose the question.  I do not
intend to bore the other VV members further on this, so if there is more you
would like to say on it, please send privately.

Have a nice day.

Later, JR