<VV> PG fluid leak

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 21:54:11 EDT 2005

 I know there was a discussion on this topic, but now I got the leak!!!
It is not the gland nut the dipstick goes through; it is not the pan
gasket. I did remove the drive train during the engine rebuild and did
replace the 'O' ring for the shift cable. Now I have a BIG fluid leak
that appears to be coming from the cable or through the cable.

 All was very clean and painted prior to reinstallation. This makes it
easy to see the fluid on the Trans and floor. Is there a possibility
that the 'O' ring failed?? It did not seem to leak immediately after the
reinstallation, but only after 1,000 miles or so.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS