<VV> New Garage - Heating

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 03:57:14 EDT 2005

Hi Jim

Interesting project ---you must take pictures as it progresses.

If you have the bread, and it might be worth the expenditure of the extra
bread to keep warm over a Michigan winter, to get a radiant heat system
installed. I don't know how easy it is to do with concrete, but at least the
slab will stay warm, and heat rises, so as it does it should keep it warm.

Hank