<VV> New Garage - Lighting

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Sun Oct 23 13:39:55 EDT 2005

I agree too, and I'll add an additional tip.  Mixing a little bit of
incandescent light with your flo's can give you a big boost in CRI.  In
a garage as big as yours, I would consider a low level of base lighting
for the whole garage and task lighting in each work area.  I'd probably
use a mix of flo's and incandescent.  --J.B.