<VV> Re: New Garage -Man Cave

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 20:03:07 EDT 2005

> Interesting that there are so many messages about our "Man Caves"... LOL!
>
> Chuck "needs heat in my cave" S
> BBRT

Ah yes....the Man Cave!
I try to spend some time in mine every day. Since it's actually the basement
of our house that's easy to do. It's heated, air conditioned and has the
"necessary" room with a big utility sink. The floor is epoxy coated, the
walls are white and there are rows of light fixtures. The prerequisite beer
fridge is in place and provides a good place to stick dash plaques!
If your in the neighborhood drop by for a cold one.
Life is good.

Rick Norris
Shop can be seen at: Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley