<VV> Palm Springs Weekend

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 02:46:01 EDT 2005

This coming weekend is the Great Western Swap Meet and Fan Belt Toss. I  plan
to be there selling Corvair stuff. Boy, do I have "stuff"! I don't  normally
vend my Ignition Wire sets there, and I won't be this time.  But  If you need
a set of wires and will be attending, send me an E-mail  ahead of time (say,
by Wednesday?) and I will bring them with me to Palm Springs  for you.  Okay -
You guys can go back to heating your non-California  garages!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems
_www.siliconewire.com_ (http://www.siliconewire.com)