<VV> Re: VV> Re: New Garage -Man Cave, next level OT

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 13:31:33 EDT 2005

Maybe, but I think it's a little disingenuous to even imply that our current leader has nothing to do with the current import/esport situation.  There are those who awant to blame everything on his predecessor.  I'm not saying old Bill didn't do bad but I hate when people think he's the only one and our current one is all good.  Hypocrites I say.

<snip>

...I think he was "thanking" the previous chief exec for setting us
all up to send all our consumer spent bucks to China instead of
spreading it around locally.    Popular opinion with the deal w/China
was that it was to help repay the kindness of Beijing for helping pay
for all the campaign ads.

<Snip>

tony..   no Asian stuff in my '60 4-door yet except the "Made In
Taiwan" screwdriver in the glovebox and it was free, found it in a
junkyard