<VV> Re: Friendly Reminder

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 19:02:21 EDT 2005

Hi:

Just a friendly reminder to all that we must consider the posting guidelines when making our post.

There seems to be a lot of off topic off topic discussion lately and although it is thought provoking, I ask that you please give full consideration to the guidelines prior to making a public post.

You are of course free to contact any individual off line and discuss any issue that might be of mutual interest.

Car related topics and those that apply to our favorite Chevy are most welcome!

Thanks in advance for your continued consideration.

Regards, Garth Stapon
Chairman Virtual Vairs