<VV> Major TV Corvair sighting

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 02:04:14 EDT 2005

My wife and I just about fell out of the sofa... Today's NCIS did the typical
"search the junkyard for the body" thing only it was some kinda wierd
junkyard. Very neat, concrete slab, double stacked, apparently undamaged 60s and 70s
cars.  Thanks to our DVR, we were able to pause the show, back-up, and examine
the scene. The row featured 3 or 4 late model Corvairs, one a convertible and
two earlies a very early Monza sedan, and a convertible.  There was also a C3
and a C4 Corvette, a few Novas, and regular Chevys.  My wife spotted a Falcon
or Maverick in the next row.  These cars weren't wrecked or particularly
dismantled.  Where they filmed this is quite a mystery.  Probably California given
the concrete and lack of rust.  They found the body in what looked like a '70
Nova.

What's up with that?
C. Nicol