<VV> flock, gaggle, litter, our clutch?

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu Oct 27 15:25:17 EDT 2005

At 07:33 hours 10/27/2005, LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/26/2005 4:03:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>tonyu at roava.net writes:
>And they tell me I'm unbalanced for owning a flock of Vairs.
>
>Tony,
>What would be the correct name for a group of our favorite cars? Flock,
>gaggle, murder, clutch, and parliament all refer to different feathered
>creatures... litter, den, warren all refer to different fuzzy
>critters... what would be a
>good name for a group of 'vairs?
>Just wondering....
>Lonzo

Well, myself, I always called them the flock among the fleet.

...there are others here besides Vairs.

1960 700
1960 Monza
1961 Lakewood  (3 ea)
1962 ragtop
1964 Monza (project)
1964 Spyder (shoebox)
1965 ragtop (2 ea)
1965 Greenbrier
1966 ragtop
1967 500 cpe
1968 Monza
1969 Monza (3 ea)

1976 Goldwing LTD (motorcycle)

1958 Fiat Multipla
1960 Fiat Multipla
1960 Impala 4-door
1967 Porsche 912
1986 Dodge Ram
1986 Suzuki Samurai
1988 Subaru XT-6
1988 Yugo GVX

...did I forget anything...?   I had to count them up.

I did not include the vintage Mopar mystery coupe that's slated to
soon (possibly) join the gang...

Thus:  The Vairs here are a flock among the fleet, best description I
can think of.    And, the alliteration kinda rolls off the
tongue.    Or something.

tony..