<VV> flock, gaggle, litter, our clutch?

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 15:23:10 EDT 2005

--- tkalp at cox.net wrote:
 Although it
> may not apply to all "clutter" is very appropriate
> to my collection of Corvairs, just ask Ned or Jim.
> Terry Kalp

 Oh no, it applies. My neighbor, who moved in 2 years
ago, was shocked to learn there was a third car behind
all the junk in the garage. He was even more suprised
when I uncovered it, washed/prettied it and drove his
wife and 3 kids and my wife and 2 kids in the local
Labor Day Parade. He's running (unopposed) for
District Attorney.
 I can't wait to tell him that the Corvair sealed the
election for him.

 Mike
 '66 Corsa vert.