<VV> Unknown screech noise in/on engine

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Thu Oct 27 18:46:01 EDT 2005

      I found it !  It was not tipical Corvair noise. Actually it was
related to the plugs change on the Rampside. It has a custom air compressor
which has a control hose attached to a bronze tee. While moving around, for
plugs changing, I dissconnected, accidentaly, the small plastic hose on the
bronze tee which, in turn produced that screeching noise with the engine
vacuum.
      Thanks anyway

     Daniel