<VV> flock, gaggle, litter, our clutch?

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 27 18:22:54 EDT 2005

Judging from the amount of traffic on this list, perhaps we have a Cacophony
of Corvairs.
Or, perhaps:
An Obsession of Corvairs
A Distraction of Corvairs
A Family of Corvairs
A Yard of Corvairs
If none of them are running:  A Pile of Corvairs.

But, then, those of us from Austin know, "That guy over on Lamar has s**t
load of Corvairs back behind the fence."

;-)
  Roger