<VV> Delco Radios

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 10:36:54 EDT 2005

Almost related, I took a class at work this week from a co-worker who
started in 1983 at Delco radio.    He has schematics of chips they were
making them, AM radio, 8 transistors, x number of capacitors etc.  I think
them most transistors was in the high 20s and that was in a diesel engine
controller or cruise control.  Boy were they behind the times, I was
working for Intel in a factory where we were making 8K EPROMs (I think we
were also running some 16Ks).

Dennis