<VV> Re: Was Pertronix, Now Space Charged Tubes

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 14:36:17 EDT 2005

OK, SOMETIMES my memory and the facts do get confused. I found a 1960
Corvair radio in my heap, looked at it CAREFULLY. It would appear you are right.
Still, I remember a vibrator in that 1961 radio from years gone by...

So, not to proud to admit my error...

So, how much crow do I have to eat? Pass the hot sauce... <G>

John

In a message dated 10/29/2005 1:34:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,