<VV> lifters... How does one remove them?

Ruth Dorogi dfamily at cecomet.net
Sat Oct 29 16:45:05 EDT 2005

I have had success in removing stuck lifters by taking a piece of stiff wire
and bending it in a U shape and  putting the wire in the lifter bore next to
the stuck lifter and  working out the stuck lifter with the shaped wire.
However, for this to work you have to get out at least one lifter.   Good
luck.  Dennis Dorogi