<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 18:18:20 EST 2005

Group:

The composition of the solder mentioned below is 95% tin / 5% silver. (If you know this, you can save some money when you purchase it). I like this material and recommend it because it is LEAD free!

More flux is better, but make sure it is water soluble and remove it when finished. Clean the material as well as humanly possible and as I said earlier, use nitrogen on the purge if possible.

Regards, (It's an active posting night) Garth