<VV> zero compression

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 31 20:30:25 EST 2005

Don't start the car again without doing some checks! Take off the valve
cover to check for a broken spring first, but if that's not it, it's likely
the dreaded dropped valve seat. If the seat breaks, pieces of it can go out
the exhaust valve and go through your turbo, destroying the exhaust turbine.
Shaun