<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Oct 31 20:32:39 EST 2005

Yes, actually. My friend Richard, who helped me design my shop, was witness
to a PVC rupture. It was just scary. Shards embedded in the drywall 10'
away, etc. If anyone had been near the rupture, someone would have been
seriously hurt.

He said "If you want PVC in your shop, that's fine. I'll just never set foot
in it. Really."

Richard has worked in various auto body shops for about 30 years.

--Kent