<VV> Jacking Points or stands / Aptitude

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 00:17:16 EDT 2005

The way I see it......if a person has "aptitude"...they will see  where it's
safe / ok  to jack.......no need for a manual.

For someone to vehemently disapprove of a technique on a "KNOWN"  machine
[apples to apples], shows a lack thereof.!

Besides....he asked for it...I Quote from his original text:    " I actually
screamed out loud when I read it.   Here's your chance to scream at me."

Does anyone remember.............gggggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug