<VV> Corvair clubs in central Ca

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 12:23:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:15:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jeffharsha at comcast.net writes:

> I am just getting back into corvairs after a nearly 20 year absence.  Just
> bought a 1966 Monza 140HP 4sp coupe for restoration.  Are there any active
> corvair clubs in central CA? I live in Fresno.  please reply offline to
> jeffharsha at comcast.net
> Thanks!

***************************
Welcome to the group!     Good choice for a first "return" car!

Private replies?  you joined this list.......everything is shared!  There may
be someone else in your area that hasn't went to  www.corvair.ORG     to get
the listing for the local chapters!     CORSA......the International Corvair
Orginization!    Join up  you won't be sorry!

937 -- San Joaquin Corvair Club
P.O. Box 4693, Fresno, CA 93744
Send an E-mail to San Joaquin Corvair Club
Website: http://clubs.hemmings.com/sanjoaquincorvair

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug