<VV> reserve oil - didnt listen?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 09:18:52 EDT 2005

Didn't Listen??

What I read, therefore heard, was....

Releasing oil reserves gives the government the sense of
actually doing something.

Perhaps if we drilled in anwar in the 70's, and found the amount of oil that some petrogeologists belive is there....
One on Boortz show said it could be equivalent to 30 years of Saudi exports.....

We would have had money available to research things like synthetic fuels, hydrogen cars, etc back in the 80's and there would be no problem other than the suffering of our citizens in Louisiana and Mississippi. Low cost fossil fuels --like the 30 cent a gallon gas in Iraq and Saudi, would have caused a boom mentatlity.

Does anyone believe in survival of the fittest?? If that means the Arctic Fox and Caribou disappeared, does that only prove Darwin correct??

Hank