<VV> Dues Increase

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 09:27:02 EDT 2005

Bob
Sorry you won't be re-newing as a CORSA member.

We have discussed in this forum previously on line subscriptions of the magazine to save money for the club.
If you want to print it out, you have the option.

I don't remember how much it could potentially save, but I'd pay the dues anyway. I get too much out of this club to complain about it.

There have been times I was far away from having a car on the road, and having trouble covering my bills..But "staying the course" and staying in the club has helped me immensely. I now have a car on the road, and if not for CORSA members, I don't think I would.

The friends I have here, and the ones I've made here, have a value to me that I can't measure in money. Sure, we all have a few stripped bolts, but a better group of people would be hard to find.

To me, it's worth it.

HANK