<VV> rev counter

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 18:03:43 EDT 2005

Holy cow! That is exactly what happened to a 1969 Corvair, number 6000!
Local WV hero, Chuck Yeager was at the wheel when they dropped it but bailed
before auguring in as it were. All them loonies out in New Mexico an
Aridzona have been pickin up pieces of it for years thinking it's some of
them alien space ships!
How'd ya know, anyways???

TLH