<VV> Engine lift.

Yelospdr64 at aol.com Yelospdr64 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 18:20:39 EDT 2005

After a lot of input from this forum, I purchased an ATV jack and  furniture
dolly from Harborfreight. I set the dolly on the jack, when I lower  the
engine the dolly wheels cleared the jack and I rolled the engine into a  conner of
the garage all by myself. This was my first time removing a Corvair  engine,
so I spent a lot of time pre planning and asked a lot of questions of  the guys
online. My biggest problem, and it still remains undone, is getting the
yokes off the shafts to remove the drive shafts. You don't have to remove  the
shafts, completely, to get the engine out but sooner or later it's got to be
done if your going to rebuild the suspension. Good Luck.
Alan
64 Corvair Spyder Vert