<VV> Vapor lock revisited

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 20:34:08 EDT 2005

George -
Try to see if it will fire on a small squirt of ether (starting fluid)
into the air cleaner.  If it doesn't start on the starting fluid, you
could something ignition related (coil getting hot on the soak stops
working).  i consider that unlikely, but it's easy to check.

Back to the fuel side for a moment?  Do the carbs have the plastic
spacers between them and the mounting pads on the heads?

Jim Burkhard