<VV> For the Corvair Owner Who Has Everything UPDATE

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Sep 3 08:22:21 EDT 2005

Bill, Rick, VVers:

>> UPDATE:
>> I sent it to my wife who said "Oh, that's cute, let's get one!"
>>
>> After she clicked on the price page, she said "Why not just put one
>> of our Corvairs up on a pole in the front yard"?
>
> We have that here but it's on cinder blocks and the dogs live under it!
>
> The Lone Hillbilly Haranguer

Priceless stuff.

As I mentioned in a recent post, I unsubscribed from VV about a year ago
because I'm trying to start a new business and I needed to eliminate a
few time-consuming items from my life in order to get it done.

I will tell you that I miss exchanges like the above very much.  This
kind of stuff is completely addictive.  You guys might not even
appreciate how good this list is.

Steven "will be back as soon as he can" Serenska

P.S. Because I think I'm seeing a few new "faces" on this list, here is
some older info about my Corvairs:

'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4spd, factory AM/FM, factory A/C
    ==> http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage/html/1965_monza_convertible.cfm

'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4spd, factory am/fm, headrest seats, factory A/C
    ==> http://www.serenska.com/IdealGarage/html/1966_corsa_coupe.cfm