<VV> NECC: Portland Lap Times. Lime Rock Registration.

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 10:06:23 EDT 2005

Lap times for the Corvair time trials at Portland have been posted on the
NECC website.  You can find them by  visiting our Announcements page at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html)
NECC’s next big event is Lime Rock, on  Friday and Saturday, September 16-17,
2005.  Time trials at the track on Friday and a  Corvair show on Saturday.
All  Corvairs and water pumpers welcome.
Links  to the registration forms for Lime Rock are available on our
Announcements page  at the address shown above.  Al  Lacki for NECC