<VV> Re: Lets Please Try to Abide By The Posting Guidelines

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 13:03:03 EDT 2005

Ladies and Gents:

With the recent national tragedy, I know it becomes difficult not to share
an opinion on what went well (Coast Guard Rescues) and what did not.

>From gas prices, to political policy, it is all worthy of discussion and
free speech is part of what makes this Country great.

Please be reminded that we should try to abide by the posting guidelines.

I am not going to single anyone out here, but ask that you all give
consideration to the list guidelines when making your post.

I hope that everyone has a safe and prosperous long weekend.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you next weekend in PA.

Regards, Garth