<VV> reserve oil , didnt lisen & political correctness NO CORVAIR

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Sep 3 16:01:45 EDT 2005

At 04:03 hours 09/02/2005, Dennis & Debbie Pleau wrote:
>I shot a deer today.  A big Colorado mule dear.  Six points on each
>side.  Shot him at about 50 yards with  my digital camera with my 2X
>extender screwed on.
>
>Dennis

There are ten deer which have taken up residence among the Vairs
heere, wandering around between them snacking on the grass...  wish
there were maybe some more so I wouldn't have to mow.

One pair of them hatched a fawn that for a while actually lived
in  its own little "cove" wallowed out beside the (recently sold)
blue '68 Monza, took some photographs as the little guy would just
lay there looking back up with beady eyes not moving a
muscle.    Yesterday, by the storage building filled with Vair parts
(Vair content) there were two bucks, about ten-pointers, and a doe
snacking on the lawn I'd still not mowed yet.

Busy working on 'Vairs...

tony..