<VV> RE: Hydrogen system (No Corvair)

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 5 11:31:17 EDT 2005

Photovoltaics?  Now there's a cost-effective option... And exactly which
metal hydride system are they using? Please let me know (offlist) what
the energy density is on a MJ/m^3 (energy per volume) and MJ/kg (energy
per mass) basis.

Let's kill these "Al Gore engineering" (trumpet technology without the
need for enegineering rigor) threads and get back to Corvairs.  I think
there must be an Art Bell forum somewhere for some of the silly stuff
being bantered on here recently. No wonder people drop off.

Jim Burkhard