<VV> My 69 For Sale

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Tue Sep 6 19:51:12 EDT 2005

Okay, other Corvairs await!
The time has come to sell my 69 Monza convertible. This is a very nice example of a 69 collector ragtop. The only thing it could use is a paint job. The old repaint (original color) of Fathom Green has checked and flaked in places. The interior is original except the carpet. Some rust at the lower driver door jamb. No rust through and rockers are solid.
I have a complete owners history and I've done a ton of work replacing just about everything that was worn out. I have a stack of receipts for everything. I also have a complete list I can email to those interested. This car can be driven anywhere.
It can be seen at http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley/69vert-01.html If this didn't come through search under Corvair Alley.
I'm asking $8500 but might deal. No trades.

Rick Norris
Hurricane WV
304-757-8154
Call before 9:00 PM EDT