<VV> the author formerly known as Helt

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 13:40:08 EDT 2005

<I was wondering whether any of the
> following authors of Corvair books, who have thus
> far escaped my pleading pen,
> are expected at the Corvair Days mini-convention in
> Pennsylvania:
> 3.  Bob Holt
> --Bill Stanley

Any relation to Bob Helt?>

No, I actually was referring to Bob Holt, author of "Engineering the Corvair
Powertrain: The Untold Porsche Connection" and "Tracking and Acquiring
105379W70600: At Last the Holy Grail of Corvairdom Is Mine."  Last I heard he was
working on a new book, "Ralph Was Right" when he suffered a serious head injury
in a roll-over accident.  I only hope that he has recuperated and will be well
enough to attend Corvair Days.

Bill (fearing that our haranguer was getting a little too lonely and needed
some company) Stanley