<VV> Fw: New OAP Gallery Link

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 7 19:16:59 EDT 2005

I'm sure lclc and Jim Janecek won't mind.  I just received the attached from Larry.  The link takes you to SEVERAL pics from CCE's recent Orphan Auto Picnic.  The pix were taken from a camera mounted on a pole - interesting views.  There were over 40 Vairs there, but not a lot of them got into the camera's eye.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140
Kept apart most of the time, so they can't conspire.