<VV> ANFSCD: Exhaust hanger

Debbie Duval dduval at erols.com
Wed Sep 7 20:53:00 EDT 2005

What is ANFSCD?

But I do know the top exhaust hanger hole goes over the ignition coil
stud. It was installed early on during sheet metal shroud installation.
I have removed the shroud screws in the area and used a screwdriver to
pry the sheetmetal apart far enough to remove the old hanger. I then
slot the new hanger so I do not have to remove so many screws next time.
The only time I removed the stud is when it unscrews with the nut. This
is also a good reason to replace just the rubber square, as the metal
hanger part on most cars is still servicable. Rubber square available
from our Vendors.

Frank DuVal