<VV> 66 Taillights

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Sep 7 18:56:44 EDT 2005

>You bring up a good point. Padgett didn't say the two lenses were the SAME
>with different 1" bands, or if they were the '65s with the 2" rings. I
>THINK he's talking the difference between the two '66 lenses.

Both are the same diameter just one pair is deeper. Difficulty is that I
have one tail and one backup lens in each style and both are marked "Guide"
"SAE 66" so have no way to tell which is original. Given a choice I think I
prefer the narrow ones and Clarks seems to have both.

Major problem for the night is to figure out how to replace the muffler
hanger (fabric is thoroughly ex). Where is the fershliginner top bolt ?

Padgett